Amanda Fox-Rouch covers higher education and women’s issues for Campus Progress. She currently attends Hunter College where she is working on an undergraduate degree in Political Science. Amanda has also written for Next Gen Journal and is interested in advocacy on the part of the homeless and poor in addition to government reform.
Recent articles by this author:
- “Conversion Therapy” Lawsuit the Latest Gain for LGBTQ Rights
- What CA Voters Tell Us About Values In The Fiscal Cliff Showdown
- Maryland’s Concession To Undocumented Students The Latest In A Trend
- Report Finds College Degrees Do Not Help to Eliminate Gender Gap in Pay
- Fixed-Rate Tuition: A Solution to Unpredictable College Costs
- The Chicago Teachers’ Strike: Implications for More Than Just Education
- Corporate Involvement in Education: Where is the Neutrality?
- Baltimore ‘Crisis Pregnancy Center’ Case Brings Bigger Issues to Light
- Economic Well-Being: When Women are Forced to Weigh Wages Against Health We All Lose