Chris Lewis covers the Progressive Economic Growth beat as a reporter for Campus Progress. He graduated from American University in 2011, where he was a co-founder of American Way of Life magazine, a member of the Campus Progress Journalism Network. He is most interested in the nexus between economic policy, social life, and culture. In addition to Campus Progress, he has written for the Washington City Paper, Miami Herald, CounterPunch, and Z Magazine. Follow him on Twitter @chris_lewis_.
Recent articles by this author:
- Not About That Dorm Life This Fall? How You Can Own Your Own Home (Kinda)
- Here’s One Way to End Poverty
- No Shortage of Science Majors—But We Still Need More
- How Young Americans Get Better Jobs—Hint: You Don’t Just Get A Degree
- Five Things Students Should Worry About Next Fall [LIST]
- Is There Really a Shortage of Science Majors?
- Refinancing Student Loans Would Help Low-Income Borrowers
- The Deficit Hawks Have a Youth Wing
- When Shedding ‘Unions’ To Organize Labor Isn’t Such A Bad Idea [INTERVIEW]
- Three Tax Changes That Would Make College More Accessible
- What High Youth Unemployment Means For Our Economy
- Meet SSI, The Most Important Government Program You’ve Never Heard Of
- For Freelancers Without Benefits, This Might Be The Solution
- Did NPR Get It Wrong on Disability?
- Will UC-Berkeley Occupiers Get Justice?
- Why ‘Strike Debt’ Is Sorta Like Oprah—But Better
- How Detroit Lost Its Democracy
- Do You Want Fries With Those Germs?
- How America Became So Unequal [VIDEO]
- Here’s Your Crisis: Student Loan Debt Isn’t A Myth [Infographic]