Christine Dickason is a Communications Intern for Campus Progress. She is a Sophomore at the University of Mississippi, where she is studying Public Policy Leadership and English. Actively involved in many organizations on campus, Christine is passionate about social issues and education policy, specifically college preparation and college access. She enjoys travelling and has spent time studying in Belgium, England, and China. Outside of school and work, she loves reading and is an avid Memphis Tigers basketball fan.
Recent articles by this author:
- It’s Not All About Marriage
- Three Things You Can Do To Call For Common Sense Gun Reforms
- #NoMoreNames: The Lost Lives of Young People, Like Me
- Want Equal Pay For Equal Work? Too Bad.
- Can The Success Of #DontDoubleMyRate Be Repeated?
- What Mark Zuckerberg Has To Say On Immigration Reform
- Financial Guru Suze Orman Joins Members of Congress to Speak about Student Debt
- How Senate Republicans Plan to Fix Student Loans
- High-Ranking Democrat Unveils Plan To ‘Make It In America’
- Gay Iraq Veteran Wrangles With The U.S. To Keep First Amendment Rights
- The Battle For Marriage Equality Reaches The Supreme Court [PHOTOS] [UPDATED]
- First Openly Gay Bishop On Marriage Equality, The Ministry, And Millennials [INTERVIEW]
- Millennials Make Their Case for Marriage Equality Loud and Clear for the Supreme Court
- ‘LGBT Rights Are Immigrants’ Rights As Well’
- Memphis Activists: The KKK Aren’t The Only Ones Who Can Plan ‘Biggest Rally’ This Weekend
- Co-Founder of Sex Week at UT Speaks Out [INTERVIEW]
- How School, Stigmas, And The Sequester Impact The Fight Against Hunger [INTERVIEW]
- Millennial Support for Gay Marriage Hits All-Time High; Smith College Rejects Transgender Applicant
- Want to Talk About Sex? This College’s Administration Says Too Bad
- Colorado Takes Three Steps Toward Reducing Gun Violence