Cody Bond covers the Environment beat as a reporter for Campus Progress. He graduated from the University of Florida where he studied journalism and revolutionary history. While in school he worked as a staff writer for The Fine Print, part of Campus Progress’ Journalism Network, and discovered his passion for both travel writing and advocacy journalism.
Recent articles by this author:
- How Mayors Across the U.S. Are Reacting To The Divestment Movement
- America’s Most Endangered River
- Another Reason To Reject The Keystone XL Pipeline
- Can This Young Scientist Bring Back T-Rex?
- Congress Swallows a Mouthful of Genetically Modified Monsanto
- Will The New Pope Be As Green As The Last?
- Young Environmental Hero Serving Two-Year Prison Sentence To Be Released Next Month
- Coloradans Tell Governor To Stop Drinking the ‘Fracking Kool-Aid’
- Why These Quarter-Sized Swarm Of Mosquitos—Impervious To Bug Repellent—Will Plague This State
- Permafrost Not So Permanent—And What That Means For You
- China Comes Up for Air
- The Goldfish Effect
- Back In Court, Will BP Continue Paying For Oil Spill Cleanup?
- Supreme Court To Decide The Fate of Franken-Seeds And Farming
- 7 Signs That the Environmental Movement is Alive and Well
- What Obama Didn’t Say About Climate Change
- ALEC: What The Corporate-Backed Group Wants You to Think About Climate Change
- Four Environmentalists Every Millennial Should Know
- Sierra Club Plans Civil Disobedience Action
- Is Nuclear Energy a Quick Fix for Global Warming?