Online Communications Associate
As the Online Communications Associate, Emily works to develop online campaigns, maintain the Campus Progress website, and communicate CP’s mission with graphic design, messaging, and social media.
Prior to joining Campus Progress, Emily worked as a Communications & Marketing Associate at EarthShare; where she developed regular web content and helped manage EarthShare’s communications strategies and cause marketing outreach. A graduate of Syracuse University and the Maryland Institute College of Art, Emily holds a BFA in Film and an MFA in Photographic and Electronic Media. Emily has interned with the National Museum of American History, Laboratorio Immagine Donna, and Syracuse International Film and Video Festival. She has also helped lead undergraduate courses in digital media, photography, and media culture.
Recent articles by this author:
- Take Congress on a #DontDoubleMyRate Date
- #DontDoubleMyRate: Tweet Your Senators
- New iPad Launch Attracts Apple Fans, Protestors, and a Retraction [VIDEO]
- Members of Congress Applaud Affordable Care Act’s Impact on Young Americans [PHOTOS]
- ‘Lonely’ Billionaires Are ‘Going to Vomit’ Over ‘Imbecile Crap’