Emma Weinstein-Levey covers the Immigration beat as a reporter for Campus Progress. She recently graduated from Wellesley College with a degree in American Studies and completed an advocacy internship at Campus Progress. She likes to read and write about immigration, feminism, multicultural advocacy and allyship, environmental justice, television, and oral history/storytelling. Currently, Emma resides in Washington, DC, and spends her evenings working on lefty radio shows with some fantastically wonky folks.
Recent articles by this author:
- House Proposes ‘Simple’ Solution to Student Loan Rate-Hike
- Congressional Black Caucus: Immigration Not Just A Latino Issue
- What About Immigrants Living In The American Heartland?
- Roadblocks Ahead, As The Senate ‘Gang Of Eight’ Move Forward On Immigration Reform
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement Running Off the Rails?
- Some Republicans Finally Upset About Sequester—But For The Wrong Reason
- With Comprehensive Immigration Reform Taking Center Stage, What Will Become Of The DREAM Act?
- Applying American Values to the Conversation on Immigration
- BRIEFING: United We Dream Talks About Meeting Obama and Proposed Immigration Plans
- From the Red Carpet to the Ballot Box: Actresses Running for Office
- How Comprehensive Is The Blueprint For Immigration Reform?