Eric Murphy recently graduated from the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities where he studied English and political science and is now working on the journalism team within Campus Progress. He enjoys a wide variety of music, stand-up comedy, the writing of David Foster Wallace and George Orwell, doing some writing of his own, and getting lost on long Wikipedia adventures. His future plans could include political work, think-tank work, journalism, or also pretty much anything else. Sometimes he is the kind of person who has thoughts on Oxford comma usage.
Recent articles by this author:
- Organizing Within: DREAM Activists Infiltrate Florida Detention Center
- CFPB Releases Standardized “Shopping Sheet” for College Comparisons
- Census Data Shows America Has Long Road Ahead to Reach First Place in College Attainment
- With No Where to Turn, LGBT Youth More Likely to Call Juvenile Prisons Home
- Obama to Congress: After Extending Cap on Stafford, Next Step is to Expand Student Aid [VIDEO]
- CFPB Fields—And Posts—Complaints About Private Loan Industry