Jon Christian covers jobs and the economy for Campus Progress. He also writes for Tech.li, blogs at JonChristian.net, and is always looking for freelance work. He's a skeptic, a film and music geek, and he likes adventures, vegetarian cooking and robots (even though he's afraid they're going to turn against us.) Follow him on Twitter @Jon_Christian.
Recent articles by this author:
- Mass Shootings on the Rise, Even As Violent Crime Falls
- With No Clear Trend in Youth Vote, A Challenge Awaits Progressives
- Florida Student Shot By White Man Evokes Trayvon Martin Shooting
- Report Says, Even After Recession, College is Still Worth It
- White House: New Rules Put ‘Economy’ In ‘Fuel Economy’
- You Want Fries With That: Is This Job Growth Sustainable?
- NY Judge Throws Out Law School Employment Suit
- Senators To Holder: Declassify ‘Secret Interpretation’ Of The Patriot Act
- Sebelius: Affordable Care Act Has Made A Difference for Young Americans
- Legal Team To Sue 20 More Law Schools
- No Surprise: The Rich Are Getting Richer, Study Says
- Fear The Bankruptcy Bomb, New Report Says
- Forgive Us Our Trespasses: Will This Bill Threaten The Future of Occupy?
- Study: Community Colleges Drawing High-Income Students
- The Typical College Graduate Is Changing—Now Younger, More Women
- Clinton To Tunisian Students: Building ‘Modern Economy’ Will Take Time
- Idaho Law Would Fund College Courses For Motivated High Schoolers
- Tuition Transparency Reform Won’t Benefit Newly-Accepted Students
- Jill Biden, Hilda Solis Promote Community College Partnerships On Bus Tour
- Obama: Domestic Manufacturing Key To Economic Future