Molly Miller covers the Civic Participation beat as a reporter for Campus Progress. She’s a graduate of Hendrix College with a B.A. in Politics. Molly has also written for WeAreNaturallyBlue.com. She is interested in reproductive justice issues and female representation in Congress and state legislatures.
Recent articles by this author:
- The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- No Matter What The State Government Decides, Women Are Still Doing It
- Unwanted Pregnancy? Hope You Don’t Live Here
- Why Are More Young People Than Ever Moving Back Home?
- Trending: Citizens Fight for Balance in Campaign Finance
- How The Fate of One Abortion Clinic Will Shape The Battle For Reproductive Rights
- This Law Could Make Equal Pay for Equal Work a Reality
- Are Millennials Just One Big Predictable Blob of Civic Participation? [REPORT]
- Petition Says White House Should Support the Equal Rights Amendment
- Medicaid Expansion Would Close Youth Coverage Gap
- Mississippi’s Last Clinic Struggles to Stay Open
- Violence Against Women Act Reintroduced: Will Congress Act?
- Women’s Rights According to Beyoncé
- Obama: Younger Generations Are Building Our Future