Pema is an aspiring journalist based in Washington, DC. Her interests include women's rights as well as LGBT issues, health care, the Supreme Court, and political history. In her spare time, Pema enjoys taking pictures with her new camera.
Recent articles by this author:
- Katherine Miller Resigns From West Point, Starts ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ Blog
- When the ACLU Protects Corporations
- If Health Care is a Responsibility, Why Is It a Right in Prison?
- Ross Douthat Embraces Doing Nothing, Avoids Climate Change Evidence
- By the Numbers: Gun Laws Correlate to Gun Violence
- Don’t Drink to This One: Republicans Seek to Privatize Alcohol Sales
- Lobbyists Target Safe Driving Laws
- Why Gun Control Laws Are a Feminist Issue
- Louisiana Welcomes Guns In Church
- Utah’s Death By Firing Squad Reveals Gruesome Aspect of Death Penalty
- Feminism Today Breaks New Ground, But It Isn’t Pro-Life
- Boy Scouts of America Will Defend Anti-Gay Policy in Court
- What Will the Arizona Boycott Mean for the State’s Economy?
- The World Is Run By Those Who Show Up
- Ginni Thomas Launches LibertyCentral.org, Tea Party Silliness Abounds
- Segregation in the 21st Century
- Family Research Council Finds Gay Service Members To Be Extra Dangerous
- Free Marketers on Student Lending: Protect the Banks
- How Amanda Marcotte’s Book Falls Short of Even Her Expectations
- Beware: Your Thesis Will Come Back to Haunt You