Samantha is an advocacy intern for Campus Progress. She recently graduated from Texas A&M University with a BA in Political Science and a minor in Spanish. Samantha was actively a part of the many organizations Texas A&M has to offer from intramural sports to cultural organizations. She is passionate about immigration, race, and higher education issues and hopes to make progressive change while in DC. Outside of work, Samantha enjoys sports, keeping up with her Aggies, reading, and the latest shows.
Recent articles by this author:
- Who Is Congress Rescuing From The Sequester And Why?
- What Ohio Is Doing To Keep Students From Voting
- Immigration Flow: Then and Now
- Want a Stronger U.S. Economy?
- Federal Student Aid Application Gets A New Look, And It’s A Big Deal
- Too Late For A Housing Recovery? Nope!
- What The Architect of Arizona’s Infamous Anti-Immigration Law Said About The Young And Undocumented
- One Year After Student Debt Hits Trillion-Dollar Mark, Fighting Similar Battles But Looking For More
- Immigration 2013: The Hearings You Missed
- Immigration 2013: What’s the Fine Print?
- The Original Dreamers
- Why Immigration Reform Is Good For American Workers
- The Most Trusted Handbook For Journalists Finally Drops The I-Word
- Marriage Inequality—Ain’t Nobody Got Time For That [STORIFY] [UPDATE]
- Women Left Behind Under Current Immigration Policies
- What Limbaugh Said About Young People, Civil Rights, and Romance
- Will A Shift In Demographics Turn Texas Blue?
- What’s It Like To Be LGBT and Undocumented in America?
- For GOP House Leader There’s Only One Thing That Can Bring Both Sides of the Aisle Together